BBC world service recently ran a fascinating programme* about people who are learning improv to overcome social anxiety.
“What’s that got to do with me and my work?” I can hear you say.
Because what they are doing is using the power of Applied Improvisation to improve connection. That’s what improv does – it’s a highly efficient, fast-track way of bringing people together to work as an effective, supportive team.
And that’s what it could do for your team, too.
Applied Improvisation is a groundbreaking, accelerated learning technology that inspires, educates and engages.
It has a proven track record around the world to achieve:
- the ability to work well in a team
- better listening
- authentic and compassionate leadership
- emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- innovation, problem solving and creative thinking
- agile and responsive crisis management
- employee engagement and staff retention
*If you have a spare 27 minutes, it’s a great listen. http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3cswbzv